Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fireworks Family Fun

I love 4th of July mostly because I LOVE fireworks, one of my top favorite things ever. But, I love that we are always up at the lake with extended family, get lots of lake and sunshine, play an enormous amount of games and eat even more food...it is simply fantastic! This was Carson's first trip up to the lake house, our last trip up was exactly a year ago at last years 4th, pregnant. I have to say this year was by FAR better...loved being out on the water and having our little guy here!

Here is a highlight reel in photo form of our weekend...
hanging with papa

playing with puppy

snuggles with auntie on the boat

love him

grandmommy

sparklers

card game fun

1st of many weekends up at the lake
Happy belated 4th! Hope your was as wonderful as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment