Friday, November 12, 2010

Park Playdate

Buddies Luke and Carson

Luke 6 1/2 weeks Carson 11 1/2 weeks

My little man
This morning Carson and I went on a little playdate at the park with my roommate from college Serena and her two kids.  It really is a small world we live in....Serena and I were roommates almost 7 years ago, both ended up married, living in the exact some model home 2 blocks apart and just had boys 6 weeks apart!  We did walks together while pregnant and it was fun to finally get the boys (and her daughter, Jordan) all together this morning.  We look forward to many more playdates in the future with our buddies Luke and Jordan!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous family photo! I love to see what Carson is up to, Ben is ten weeks tomorrow :) When I see your pics it motivates me to get him outside more, too.

    ReplyDelete