Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a lemming....

So I am jumping off the cliff with everyone else....
And starting a blog.
I'll be clear it isn't because I think I have note worthly things to say or that my life, thoughts, words are any more unique than the next, but I do think our life is rather exciting especially with our little man now.  And though we do our best to keep everyone updated on our life I find our life is not slowing down in any way, but rather picking up speed it seems (I suppose its the whole having a baby thing).  I figure this is just one more way for our family and friends to see what latest adventures we have been up to.

So believe it or not Little Carson John is soon to be 2 mos old...so here is a glipse of the past 7 weeks...and then we will continue on...

August 24, 2010...little Carson John made his debut into the world


Home at last...


Mommy's birthday and Carson's first trip to the lake (can't wait for next summer)


Noelle and David's Wedding- Carson's first big car trip all the way down to Atascadero and he did awesome slept the whole way.

















 Our little buddy who is ever growing and changing...






And smiles...


And let the next adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment